Great Indian Nautanki Company Pvt. Ltd.
2pm to 11:00 pm
Free and hassle free car parking for all the Joyland guests.
Food & Drink
Yummy snacks that you would love to munch on.
1. The rates quoted above are net i.e. non-commissionable and include taxes.
2. Child ticket rate is applicable for kids above 3 feet in height and valid till students of 17 years (School ID card required).
3. Ticket once bought are non-refundable and non-transferable and void if altered.
4. It may be possible that one or more rides may not be operational for reasons beyond our control. We request you to bear with us and enjoy any other ride instead.
5. The Management reserves the right to deny admission or to require a person already admitted to leave the premises for illegal or offensive behavior.
6. Bringing in Food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from outside is strictly prohibited.
7. Person under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted inside Joyland.
8. The rides would be stopped in case of heavy rain, sand storm, lightning, dense fog, earthquake, floods and other forms of natural calamities and accidents and the tickets cannot be refunded.
9. Expectant mothers, persons with heart conditions, nervous disorders, blood pressure and neck or back injuries should not take the ride.
10. For maximum comfort and enjoyment on the rides we suggest our guests to take light meals before taking the rides.
11. Guests wearing Lungis, Sarees or other forms of loose clothing are not permitted on rides for safety reasons.
12. Patrons using various rides and facilities at Joyland will do so with due notice of rules, regulations and guidelines mentioned at the back of the tickets and various warnings displayed at the appropriate places and shall so use such facilities and rides at their own risk. The Joyland Management shall not owe any responsibility for mishap or any other damages.
13. Park timings and ticket rates are subject to change any time as per Management discretion.